Friday, August 12, 2011

The little guy Style

Please note this blog is no longer updated. (Click here to find my new blog address).


Orange shirt-Hanna Anderson(gift), Plaid shorts-target I think(gift)
After a long chase, this is what we ended up with. As you can see we lost a shoe along the way. I asked him to smile and this is what he did. Then he promptly ran and hid in his make shift fort.


I'm going to hide now so you stop trying to take my picture.

Last week I went to put his shoes on and then didn't fit...at all. Then I tried on the boots and I could get them on but when I took them off his feet had marks all over, they were to small too! How does this always happen over night, when your car is broken down? Thank god of online shopping. I also wonder why they don't make kids shoes in half sizes...? So know the little guy has two new pairs of big shoes...I hope they last for at least a couple months. :)


Camo slip ons-Old Navy-on sale!

New boots- Western Chief via Piperlime-on sale!

We are linking up with Mama loves Papa a day late! Check it out for other cute lil' ones.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh, he's so cute! Love the hair and GREAT choice on the new shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...