Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ViolaStitchStudio: Exctied to debut at the Sweet Repeats Sale

Headbands size newborn-Kids
 I decided to participate in the fall Sweet Repeats sale. I wanted to make a lot more, like fingerless mittens and cute fall hats but some family stuff came up and I was only able to focus on finishing 12 headbands. I still plan on making them and finally opening an Etsy shop! Sweet Repeats is an awesome company that has seasonal infant, children, teen and maternity consignment sales. I spent some time going through all of the clothes that no longer fit the little guy and instead of tagging them myself I had the Sweet Repeats crew do it for me!

The sale is this weekend so check it out! Saturday Oct. 8th 9am-5pm and Sunday Oct. 9th 10am-2pm at the Silver Dollar Fairgrounds Art Center building in Chico, CA. Please check out their website for more information or find them on facebook.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...