Monday, October 10, 2011

Harvest Monday 10/4-10/10 2011

Lots of green bell peppers

Holstein bush beans and Missouri Bill's pole beans
I got really busy this week and totally forgot to take any pictures of any of our harvests, I snapped these two this morning. We had a big hail storm here this week, the hail was about quarter or cherry tomato sized! Crazy...I was more worried about the girls than the garden. The garden did get a bit damaged but really only to the tomato plants which are not really producing much anymore. We did get two baskets of tomatoes earlier in the week but I think they are now pretty much done. Sad to see the summer stuff go but excited for our new adventure in fall/winter gardening!

We are linking up with daphne's dandelions for harvest monday!

1 comment:

becky3086 said...

Looks great! I am not harvesting a thing right now but have planted for the winter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...