Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The perfect gift for any gal...


Us gals love shoes and these ones are for a good cause. These sandals are comfy, cute and can be changed up for any occasion...plus they help women. Check out all the different strap colors they have! The Stocking Stuffer Package is $65 and it comes with the soles and 3 pairs of straps...plus exchanges are free! If you need something under $65 just shop Sseko Designs.

Check out some of my other posts about my favorite shoes ever...

Every sandal has story...

Just few awesome things about Sseko's

30 days 30 way Sseko Sandal Challenge

30 days 30 ways Sseko Sandal Challenge the Beginning, Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5, Finished

As you can see, I'm a bit obsessed and once you read the story you will be too! Check out what is coming on Nov. 25th...vimeo!

PS: I feel the need to share that I am not sponsored or paid to talk about Sseko's. I just simply love them and am inspired by their story.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...