Tuesday, April 10, 2012

a fresh change

There are a lot of things up in the air right now in my life, I feel kind of like I'm in an in between place. I want to move forward but have to take it one step at a time. I would really love to just skip forward to the future, wouldn't we all sometimes. One thing I can change right now is my hair! I have been wanting to change up my hair for awhile now but just was not sure of exactly what I wanted. I love the natural color of my hair so dying it was out...so I chopped it.

from this...

to this!
I am loving it...its a long bob, slightly a-line in back. It takes a little more work but I look and feel better. Easy, cute and I can still pull it back to garden! Its kinda weird how a hair cut can make you feel so good...I feel free, fresh and like I cut off a bunch of dead weight. So here's to the new me...my step by step future...moving forward.

One more of me in the garden with the little guy

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You look so gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that you're moving forward. Praying for a quick and easy transition for both of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...