Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beco Baby Carrier love...

I have been wanting a good baby carrier for a long time, I finally got myself a Beco Butterfly II a couple months ago. I love the Beco Butterfly II because I can still carry my toddler who is over 30 pounds comfortably. It seems weird to purchase a baby carrier for a 2.5 year old but it will hold up to 45 pounds. We shop at a bulk store that doesn't have carts, pretty hard to carry bulk items and a 2.5 year old but now he can just ride on my back. We love hitting farmers markets and boy does it help to just keep the little guy on our back. I really love that it has a lining between him and I, it makes putting him on easy by myself, plus it makes it easier switch person to person without taking the child out. I'm sure its going to be a big help on portland public transit in the future. I recommend one for any momma!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

You two could NOT be more adorable! You are so gorgeous! Oh, and I love the Beco, too, and still carry Miss Finley on my back. :)

Malay-Kadazan girl said...

My second son is about the same age as yours. We have problem at the moment that he wants to be carried whenever we go out. Thanks for sharing. We might look up for it.

Jennie said...

Malay-Kadazan girl- That is the main reason I started wanted a baby carrier, he wants to be held all the time. It really is an awesome carrier. You should check out their faceboook page because they constantly have giveaways for their carriers. Right now they are doing one where you choose your own fabric and they make it for you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...