Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sseko Style 2

Sseko's and Keds for the little guy
I pretty much always have a dinosaur or a car with me...

Cardi-Banana Republic, T-shirt and capris-Target, Shoes-Sseko's
We went to a bakery by the water and enjoyed some coffe, hot choco and pastries. I have been trying to really pull myself together. I used to dress with my own personal style but over the last few years I have kind of just been putting on clothes. As a new mother, I felt like I akways needed to be stain proof. This new cardi is not something I would have usually picked out for myself but now its one of my favorite pieces. I love how it goes with everything and I really love the lace detail that adds something special without being to much.


The good old Classic Tie
And last but not least...my lovely Sseko's! I chose navy straps to add a little more color. We also went out shopping after and I was asked, "hey where did you get those, they are so cute?" I of course explained a bit about them and wrote down the website...I love sharing the Sseko story!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...