Monday, June 4, 2012

Bloggers for Birth Kits

Who knew that "Every minute a women dies of complications related to pregnancy and childbirth." I most certainly did not know it was that frequent. I learned about a way to help end this unbelievable tragedy when my mom shared The Mommyhood Memos blog with me. I read her post about creating clean birth kits and wanted to do something. I have been praying about how I would help and felt that I should make a donation. As much as I wanted to sit down and create a bunch of birth kits I felt it made more since to give money since I would need to ship them to Australia. $10 will buy 5 kits! Think you can a make a difference in 10 peoples lives for a donation of $10.

Photo courtesy of YWAM ships

For more information on how you can help to please visit The Mommyhood Memos, Bloggers for birth kits post.

1 comment:

Adriel Booker said...

Thank you so much for getting involved! Every single kit makes a difference!!
adriel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...