Thursday, April 28, 2011

what I've been working on for ViolaStitchStudio...

Please note this blog is no longer updated. (Click here to find my new blog address).


As some of you may know I am really into knitting and I had a goal to open an etsy shop by my sons 2nd birthday. Well that was last weekend and I didn't make it but I have been working on my a lot of fun stuff and trying to better my skills.

I attempted my first real piece of clothing and it has been more work than I expected. I really enjoyed learning what to do and most important what not to do.


Here is the Cozy Shrug I just completed, it is simple and was a great first attempt.

I also made these really really simple girly dress-up necklaces for a friends daughters birthday present. Super quick knit and I know she will love them.


I'm am currently working on one last project before I focus on making items to post in my etsy shop. So stay tuned to more info on when I finally open the shop! You can also stay tuned in by following my facebook page ViolaStitchStudio.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...