Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The little guys first time in the pool!

Please note this blog is no longer updated. (Click here to find my new blog address).
 
 
He was very unsure at first, basically clinging to me.


So we slowed down and tried putting him in this little frog thingy our wonderful neighbors got for him.


After awhile...he decided it was pretty much the best thing on earth!


I'm so thankful that we didn't push him and let him go at his pace. Tomorrows goal...dunking him under! We are lucky enough to rent a house with a pool. On top of having a pool it has a solar heater that runs hot (110 degree or hotter) water into the pool at a flip of a switch, which means we can swim earlier and longer. I have been swimming since before I can remember and I'm so thankful the little guy loves it. I'm sure we will have many more adventures in the pool, especially since it gets hot here and stays hot!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...