Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Super Grover costume Part 1

I had been thinking a lot about the Halloween costume I had decided to make the little guy and started to get worried that I wouldn't have enough time or it would come out horrible. So I started working on it and got inspired...
A Super Grover helmet, knitted by hand

Here is the first part, the helmet that Super Grover wears. I'm excited by the way it turned out and so is the little guy! Now I have to start the cape! Most likely both items will become a part of the ViolaStitchStudio Esty shop when it finally opens...it should be next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this! I'm starting to think about a super Grover costume for my daughter. is this available in your etsy shop? thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...